Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Opinions?
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Opinions?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duc Van Java wrote:

If you were on your practice acct why quit?? You have nothin to lose right.????
Or maybe hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Something fishy... Just admit it lol you wanna learn from the javas...

it depends did he leaves fast before the 3 mins or did he wait a while to look at your build.

if he keeps quiting and leaving real fast he's learning how to build fast against a fast player and you shouldn't be mean about that cause he's learning a new map (lots of people does that)

if he stays more then once after the game is done then you should be mad cause hes stealing your build (warkilla does that on maps)

being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
AngryRedeye
Very Active User

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listen to Wonderer guys cuz hes telling exactly what i was doing y would i observ how Mat builds on bot??!! I better look at how Legendamg build ( cuz he is the best player on that map) not Mat :/ And believe me i observed how Gunners or Legend where building a long time ago... But ofcourse its hard to practice Bot with Legend(he dont care how many times u resign) cuz he is sooo fast! U cant even breath when u play him lol thats y i prefer to play other players.
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he makes some crazy miners my miners can mine as fast as his or hold as much cash as his storage. he pushes out stronger tanks then me and i push out waeker ones and i still run out of cash but the stats shows we built the same. i now it has to do with the first few buildings and tanks that come out but. i cant figure it out. since he's the only person i real have trouble with Very Happy and i cant stand playing the same person 3 times in a row in the same map
being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
berly van java
Very Active User

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duc Van Java wrote:
To TDS,
U said in other topic that javas have to prove ourselves, mat tried to play you and you quit under 3, and you say you guys are no noobs..
U just prove yourselves a big big noob, coz quitting under 3 mins is more noob than a new player, TO VEXKo we try to bite, but you run away...
Now we don't only bark.. We bite kids....
Buy some anti rabbish go ask help doctor diggles, he might prescribe you some medecine..
Baw baw
Aahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahah.

nice words... Cool Cool

berly van java
Very Active User

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wonderer wrote:
Duc Van Java wrote:

If you were on your practice acct why quit?? You have nothin to lose right.????
Or maybe hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Something fishy... Just admit it lol you wanna learn from the javas...

it depends did he leaves fast before the 3 mins or did he wait a while to look at your build.

if he keeps quiting and leaving real fast he's learning how to build fast against a fast player and you shouldn't be mean about that cause he's learning a new map (lots of people does that)

if he stays more then once after the game is done then you should be mad cause hes stealing your build (warkilla does that on maps)

too much reason lololol

vexko
Very Active User

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duc Van Java wrote:
To TDS,
U said in other topic that javas have to prove ourselves, mat tried to play you and you quit under 3, and you say you guys are no noobs..
U just prove yourselves a big big noob, coz quitting under 3 mins is more noob than a new player, TO VEXKo we try to bite, but you run away...
Buy some anti rabbish go ask help doctor diggles, he might prescribe you some medecine..
Baw baw

Dear van javas,
Thank-you for your letter. Quitting before 3 min isn't nooby at all. We've all done it at one point in fact, i know a certain van java that used to quit before 3 minutes A LOT. Saying you've never done it, or hoping that everyone else has forgotten is very hypocritical, so what does this mean? Well it means that we must all be big big noobs.

TO DUc i dont know why this was directed at me because i havn't had a van java challenge me.
Thank-you for your advice about going to the doctor, i did and it turns out im perfectly fine and won't need any medicine after all however maybe you should go because that cough at the end of most of your posts seems to be bothering you.

Thank-you for your time,

Vexko

PS. Biting little children isn't normal and its a bit perverted.

63.73% of statistics are made up on the spot.
berly van java
Very Active User

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vexko wrote:
Duc Van Java wrote:
To TDS,
Baw baw

Dear van javas,
Thank-you for your letter. Quitting before 3 min isn't nooby at all. We've all done it at one point in fact, i know a certain van java that used to quit before 3 minutes A LOT. Saying you've never done it, or hoping that everyone else has forgotten is very hypocritical, so what does this mean? Well it means that we must all be big big noobs.

TO DUc i dont know why this was directed at me because i havn't had a van java challenge me.
Thank-you for your advice about going to the doctor, i did and it turns out im perfectly fine and won't need any medicine after all however maybe you should go because that cough at the end of most of your posts seems to be bothering you.

Thank-you for your time,

Vexko

lolololol
be a gentleman..
its juz a gamezzzz

valicious
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vexko wrote:
Duc Van Java wrote:
To TDS,
Baw baw

Dear van javas,

Thank-you for your time,

Vexko

I don't know why you're stereotyping us all. Just because you have/had a disagreement with one or two of us doesn't mean you should generalize us all. Each and every single one of the van javas is entitled to his opinion. We hate it when admins or mods suppress our opinion ie; deleting our posts or muting or kicking us out of the chatroom just because we think out loud and they happen not to like it. So as a mod, I will not do something that I hate and I let people here post whatever they feel or think. Unless it's becoming really bad and people are getting very aggravated then there is no reason to delete such posts. Just because I don't like a post doesn't mean I should delete it. There have been posts about me ridiculing and accusing me of such things but I never deleted them. An individual's opinion is exactly what it is, individual. Singular. One. Even your letter to the van javas isn't deleted because it's your opinion even though it's obviously wrong. I will let you and ducati settle this and try not to get all of the van javas involved.

vexko
Very Active User

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In case you didn't notice duc stereotyped TDS too... Its not just me disagreeing with you, we are disagreeing with each other so don't try and single me out with that one. I respect that everyones allowed their own opinion and i also have my opinion which i am posting. I have the same view as you, everyone should be allowed to post what they like as long as its not anything major.

Anyways i will do what you say and try to keep this between me and duc as long as others don't interfere too much.

My previous post was in the same format as ducs (To TDS and then To VexKo) except i swapped the names (To Van javas and then To Duc)

63.73% of statistics are made up on the spot.
slimjimninja
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

berly van java wrote:
vexko wrote:
Duc Van Java wrote:
To TDS,
Baw baw

Dear van javas,

Thank-you for your time,

Vexko

lolololol
be a gentleman..
its juz a gamezzzz

Yeah all this arguing seems a bit unnecessary.

Mithoz
Forum Conqueror

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i only wanted to direct this at the van javas to get their opinions. didnt mean to pull everyone into a big argueemtn Laughing

The van javas: berly, val, mole, brian, mat, wish, rully, kou, ducati, blake, warkilla, kempa, dealer, morph.
Dr. Diggles
Very Active User

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mithoz wrote:
i only wanted to direct this at the van javas to get their opinions. didnt mean to pull everyone into a big argueemtn Laughing

Well you know people can't resist adding their 2 cents Very Happy

valicious
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mithoz wrote:

You didn't really start anything bad. You basically ask for our opinion. You never even mentioned who you were taking about. No big deal, really. I think since you never pointed finger, the other person should've jus sent you a message explaining why such a thing happened. But by responding and admitting, in public, the situation got bad when it's not really supposed to.

Again, I lay no blame on Vexko, Ducati or Mithoz. It's just a misunderstanding/miscommunication. Let us all just chill out and not take things too seriously.

Dr. Diggles
Very Active User

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

valicious wrote:
Mithoz wrote:

You didn't really start anything bad. You basically ask for our opinion. You never even mentioned who you were taking about. No big deal, really. I think since you never pointed finger, the other person should've jus sent you a message explaining why such a thing happened. But by responding and admitting, in public, the situation got bad when it's not really supposed to.

Again, I lay no blame on Vexko, Ducati or Mithoz. It's just a misunderstanding/miscommunication. Let us all just chill out and not take things too seriously.

Ya man! Very Happy Let's chill and play! Will java be back in game sooN?

Duc Van Java
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing is, I hate when a player thinks he's a pro
but he's not..
Say after me,
"I'm a noob"..
Admitting being a noob is not hard..
Like me, Im a noob..
Ohhh don't piss me off again wanna be's or I'll lower all of your points and if you don't want to be added on my BINGO list.
It's fun guys try it...
2 down (1 VP & 1 TDS)
3 to go...

Duc Van Java/Ducati848/Lstexille
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Van Java All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: