Joined: 06 Jun 2010
|Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:54 pm Post subject: Requirements and Rules
|+Interested in joining UA? Then keep reading.
-Must be able to maintain a 1700+ rating. Note that this may be subject to change as time goes on, due to “leaderboard inflation”.
-Must be decently respected in the WI Community.
-No secondary accounts allowed. Only your main and/or high score account is allowed.
-Cannot be in another clan at that time.
+If accepted into UA, these are a few notices that should be taken into account:
- A two week inactive policy. Meaning if you have not played a scored game in two weeks, you will be moved to the “inactive list”. To avoid the list, a forewarning ahead of time acknowledging future absence is necessary. (Preferably a post on our clan forum)
- No playing against other members if there is one or more main/high account involved.
*Alternate vs. Alternate is fine, but not Alternate vs. Main or Main vs. Main*
- You MAY join in a club, as long it does not effect game-play.
- If caught pumping, you will be warned with no punishment. If caught a second time, you will be excluded permanently from the clan.
- Try to post/read the clan page every so-often.
*If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask*
•Former UA Leader - Member of WI Veterans - WMW•