Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - I have a problem
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

I have a problem
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thebossmant
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:41 pm    Post subject: I have a problem Reply with quote

Before i go on to what i was going to say, i want you all to know that this is not some attempt to get some attention, or an attempt for you all to think i am cool. i seriously have a problem and i need help... you are the closest thing i have to a family other then immediate family...

now my problem is that i have been starting to do drugs and i need some help. i am now thinking about weed everyonce and a while. and tonight i took 4 of my ADHD pills when i am suposed to only take one. Takeing 4 makes me hyper and crazy, and if something kills my "high" (if you want to call it a high) i get super depressed and i think suicidal thoughts and almost do them.

i want to knwo if any of you have had a problem like this and what you did to stop it if you did stop it. I know i can just google like "drug and alcohol hotlines usa" or something and come up with a billion results. but i want to know if any of you have ever used any that are/wont

1. annoymus
2. wont ever tell my family or friends and never email me or anything ( i guess thats annoymus but what ever)

Law told me not to take my pills but i did anyways. Law i appreciate you looking out for me bro and i appreciate it.

so when i was "high" on my pills i guess i got on FB and screwed some stuff up with friends and a girl i like... and was too open and mean and a jerk.

then one of my friends (or used to be) posted about how disapointed they were in me for doing stuff like this. and a girl i really liked liked it and "killed my high"

Law i am pretty sure you still mod off topic and i would appreciate if you were to not remove it unless i am going strictly against the forum rules or something. but i really need help and i hope u realize this. and if there is a problem plz message me on FB because i am nvr on here to get PM's or anything.

again thanks for any help i can get and i have to go to school tommarow and deal with the consequences of what i did on FB.

i am not asking you to post if you do use any type of substance im just looking for help because i cant go to immeadiate family or friends for info...

again i appreciate anything in advance and it took some guts to come post this here because i know i am going to get crap form people

If you add me say who you are, and that your from WI
sam
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:39 am    Post subject: Re: I have a problem Reply with quote

thebossmant wrote:

. and tonight i took 4 of my ADHD pills when i am suposed to only take one. Takeing 4 makes me hyper and crazy,

arnt ADHD pills ment to carm you down not make you more hyper ? Confused
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
thebossmant
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:31 am    Post subject: Re: I have a problem Reply with quote

sam wrote:
thebossmant wrote:

. and tonight i took 4 of my ADHD pills when i am suposed to only take one. Takeing 4 makes me hyper and crazy,

arnt ADHD pills ment to carm you down not make you more hyper ? Confused

i shouldnt tell u this but if u dont have ADHD and u take 1 pill u stay up all night 2 pills u could run the mile in like 3 minutes and not be tired 3-7 could probably make u have a sezure or spaz attack or something. and like 10 could kill u... at least the kind i have.

now if u do have ADHD u have to double the dosage so to stay up all night u need like 2-3 to go crazy and hyper as i said 4-7 depending on the person

wanderer
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should tell your parents that you took more pills then you should had cause you forgot. Tell them if they could hold on to them and just give you the right amoilunt for the day . Ell them how you felt after raising so much if you took way more then you was sjposed to then just lie and say you took less. The fact that you messed up one time taking to many they will give you so much for one day. They will have a big talk maybe but no trouble for you in any way. Just don't mention the weed. Mentioning weed to your parents just depneds on the parents o we can't he'll you with that.
Created wmw club.
helping people out from the side lines.
Keeping the same profile picture since day one.
Dr. Diggles
Very Active User

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If by AHAD pills you mean Adderol, I have taken them. The most I ever did at once was probably 2 30 mgs. Got me more high then 3 20 mgs. It made me very irritable, and anxious, and hyper. Def was not fun and I stopped doing them. Now I don't have AHAD, and was doing them for fun. A couple of my friends have AHAD, so I would take 1 here or there. I stopped taking them all together because they altered my personality and mood. Like when I was out at clubs when I tried to talked to chicks my mind was too "speedy" if you get what I'm saying. If you are hooked on them, my best advice to you would be to talk to your doctor and let him know. You need to ween yourself off of them somehow.

wanderer
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems like ADHD was just a new trend. You all got mental problems lol
Created wmw club.
Dr. Diggles
Very Active User

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wanderer wrote:
It seems like ADHD was just a new trend. You all got mental problems lol

Basically. I know a couple people who lied and said they had AHAD just to get the Adderol pills.

thebossmant
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Diggles wrote:
If by AHAD pills you mean Adderol, I have taken them. The most I ever did at once was probably 2 30 mgs. Got me more high then 3 20 mgs. It made me very irritable, and anxious, and hyper. Def was not fun and I stopped doing them. Now I don't have AHAD, and was doing them for fun. A couple of my friends have AHAD, so I would take 1 here or there. I stopped taking them all together because they altered my personality and mood. Like when I was out at clubs when I tried to talked to chicks my mind was too "speedy" if you get what I'm saying. If you are hooked on them, my best advice to you would be to talk to your doctor and let him know. You need to ween yourself off of them somehow.

i stupidly took 9 today... and i am afraid to go to sleep

wanderer
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm calling bs on Bossmen. I'm done with this
Created wmw club.
Enzo007
Chatroom Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boss if I could say anything to help, it would be to simply get professional treatment. Overdosing on almost anything can be lethal.
trineroks
Chief Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enzo007 wrote:
Boss if I could say anything to help, it would be to simply get professional treatment. Overdosing on almost anything can be lethal.
Agreed. It's probably hard to find a service with anonymity, and even if you do most of them may be scams. You should seriously get professional treatment; even if you do get in trouble by your parents for a short while, it will eventually get you off your addiction. Don't ruin yourself by trying to keep your problem hidden.
galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the hardest things is getting help, but look at the stories where people didn't get help and died. You could get in trouble with your parents but it's better then possibly dieing. Remember depression is just a certain chemical in your head, when the chemical is gone you aren't depressed, the feelings of depression are fake, as real as they feel. Suicidal thoughts are serious and you should talk to someone about them, but try to remember that it's your mind playing tricks on you.
Dr. Diggles
Very Active User

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with what everyone above is saying. I still think you should talk to your doctor first. Then again I'm not sure if you are able to drive yourself to the doctor on your own. But just know that your parents have your back, no matter what, and they will do their best to make sure your healthy. They may be upset with you, but they will be happy in knowing that you are mature enough to realize your problem, and ask for help. Just imagine if you had a kid with similiar problems, you would want to help them right?

galm wrote:
One of the hardest things is getting help, but look at the stories where people didn't get help and died. You could get in trouble with your parents but it's better then possibly dieing. Remember depression is just a certain chemical in your head, when the chemical is gone you aren't depressed, the feelings of depression are fake, as real as they feel. Suicidal thoughts are serious and you should talk to someone about them, but try to remember that it's your mind playing tricks on you.

Galm is right. I have been through several slumps like this. You do have to deal with really bad thoughts, but it makes it much easier when you talk with friends or family. One of my best friends just got over an Oxycoten addiction. He wouldn't have been able to do it without support from friends and family.

Last edited by Dr. Diggles on Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
thebossmant
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wanderer wrote:
I'm calling bs on Bossmen. I'm done with this

u think its bs... see thats exactly why i dont want to tell people because people will have ah reactions sort of like that.... u want to try and take 9 a day and see what it does too u...

i got no sleep the night i started again and last night i went to bed and couldnt fall asleep till 2 am

every 5 minutes i would like fall asleep and wake up jumping from the worst dreams i have ever had... did i ever say that i took 9 and was alright... no i didnt have a great time just so u know... if u really want to be like that go ahead...

i appreciate evryone that actully does care...and im gonna take it too some friends that i can trust.

doom
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boss May i ask why you took four? For Pleasure? or for Depressing Moments?
Hey guys!

Warfare Incorporated Veteran, Most well known player.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: