Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Heck why not?
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Heck why not?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Elite Rebels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slimjimninja
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Heck why not? Reply with quote

It appears clans may clash someday soon so I wanna join a clan and I decided on the Elite Rebels cuz I'd be joining up with former VP members. May I please join the Elite Rebels?
Dr. Diggles
Very Active User

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sup Slim. I would love for you to join this clan. But the thing is, I may only be active for a month or so before leaving again. I'm going to try to stay active, but the low amount of online players increasingly frustrates me. More so that no care or effort is being put forth to update this game, or make the source code open and let another developer do it. Ok i'll stop ranting.

So far it's me and Wolfy. Legendamg and Jumper are inactive, and I don't know if or when they will be back.

As for this whole clan thing, the leaderboard has become very lame, it doesn't truely capture the skill of a clan or it's players. Clan tournament ideas have been tossed around, but never came to fruition. I think the reason for this the low amount of players, and agreement upon rules and such, although, Sub and I had a great set up. Opps I ranted again lol.

Bottom line: Welcome to the clan Slim!

AngryRedeye
Very Active User

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, ya clans are pretty useless now, the only chance is to promote the forum to new members while we still have this chance, telling them about leaderboard, points, clans, forum community ect... Will highly increase interest for the game, to know that u have competition and stuff...
Dr. Diggles
Very Active User

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AngryRedeye wrote:
Lol, ya clans are pretty useless now, the only chance is to promote the forum to new members while we still have this chance, telling them about leaderboard, points, clans, forum community ect... Will highly increase interest for the game, to know that u have competition and stuff...

I agree. An ideal number of active players would be 100-200. The frustrating thing is that this is 100% possible with a sequel/major update (graphics).

Though I wonder how much of the mobile gaming community is into RTS games. But I'd bet money that at least 100 people would be interested.

Oh well what's the point lol. I start making beats soon Cool

AngryRedeye
Very Active User

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! Wat soft will u use?? Wat genre?? Will u make myspace or soundcloud acc?? I suggest to start from fruty loops studio 10 its pretty easy and fun to learn and im using it so i know many tricks Wink
slimjimninja
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm I see. You didn't really give an afirmative for me to join though. If you're gonna start making beats, you should get Reason or FL Studio. They're both good music-making programs.
AngryRedeye
Very Active User

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya Reason is also a good soft, specially for making drum and base but i like fl studios drum machine it really simple and Diggles told u yes Slim wat else u want???
Dr. Diggles
Very Active User

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AngryRedeye wrote:
Cool! Wat soft will u use?? Wat genre?? Will u make myspace or soundcloud acc?? I suggest to start from fruty loops studio 10 its pretty easy and fun to learn and im using it so i know many tricks Wink

Im gonna try the software that you recommend because Im a beginner. I'll try hip-hop, electronic (i'll mess around and see what it sounds like Cool ), and i've always wanted to do mash-ups and remixes, so i'll have some fun with that. I'll try FL 10 thanks for the tips!

slimjimninja wrote:
Hmm I see. You didn't really give an afirmative for me to join though. If you're gonna start making beats, you should get Reason or FL Studio. They're both good music-making programs.

Not only do I give you the affirmative to join, you may take this clan over as the leader if you choose to. You would take my spot as the co-leader with Wolfy. I'm going to remain a member. I created this clan and I will never leave. I'll be an Elite Rebel until my very last game played. So if the clan leaderboard points thing starts poppin off again, I'm taking us to the top, so long as people stop being scared to play me! Laughing

BTW: I gave the mod control to Wolfy but he'll prob pass it to you. Just ask him and we can let Sub know.

slimjimninja
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Diggles wrote:
AngryRedeye wrote:

Im gonna try the software that you recommend because Im a beginner. I'll try hip-hop, electronic (i'll mess around and see what it sounds like Cool ), and i've always wanted to do mash-ups and remixes, so i'll have some fun with that. I'll try FL 10 thanks for the tips!

slimjimninja wrote:

Not only do I give you the affirmative to join, you may take this clan over as the leader if you choose to. You would take my spot as the co-leader with Wolfy. I'm going to remain a member. I created this clan and I will never leave. I'll be an Elite Rebel until my very last game played. So if the clan leaderboard points thing starts poppin off again, I'm taking us to the top, so long as people stop being scared to play me! Laughing

BTW: I gave the mod control to Wolfy but he'll prob pass it to you. Just ask him and we can let Sub know.

K thanks diggs Smile.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Elite Rebels All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: