Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Real Racing: App for iTouch and iPad
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Real Racing: App for iTouch and iPad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> The Review
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slimjimninja
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:37 pm    Post subject: Real Racing: App for iTouch and iPad Reply with quote

My review this week is on Real Racing, the best racing game that I have played on my iTouch.

Real Racing, as you have noticed, is a racing game. There are 12 racetracks, 48 cars separated into four classes, and a career mode with 76 events. You can either steer via the accelerometer or by the touch screen, and can either automatically accelerate or manually accelerate, and there are two camera views: one outside the car, and one inside. You can play with up to four other people using Game Center with 3G or Wi-Fi, and with up to six people over a local Wi-Fi network. You can earn more than a dozen various achievements in the game. You can also connect your Cloudcell account with Real Racing.

Overall I thought it was a really great racing game, but once I finished career mode, I found it a little boring because I don't know anyone with this game on their iTouch. There is a Real Racing 2 out now but I haven't got it so I would recommend either Real Racing 1 or 2

Rating: 9.5

Written by Slimjimninja

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> The Review All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: