Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - General Authoring Suggestions for a Newbie
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

General Authoring Suggestions for a Newbie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Authoring
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jazz3D1
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:31 am    Post subject: General Authoring Suggestions for a Newbie Reply with quote

Hello All,

I have played most of the missions that have been uploaded to this site and find the challenge of creating a mission interesting. I read through the authoring FAQ's posted by Verdagon and found them to be very helpful.

Does anyone have and addition suggestions as I begin my first mission. I have layed out my map and begun my storyboarding, but wanted to know if anyone had any additional does and don't. In particular, any information to minimize the number of bugs that I could create.

Thanks in advance
scottlu
WI Founder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum Jazz3D1. In addition to the FAQ I suggest reading the help file that comes with the editor, and looking closely at the 3 sample missions that come with the editor.

Past these there is the content of this forum which is loaded with good information. You'll also find very helpful people here willing to help answer questions.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Authoring All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: