Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - FAQ
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

FAQ

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mafia General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trineroks
Chief Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: FAQ Reply with quote

Forum Mafia is where all the action is: players cannot create new topics; however, the narrator (me) will post a topic titled "Day #" with a recap of the events of the night before, as well as an invigorating storyline. I will have a poll on each of these topics with everyone's names and a "Cancel/Skip Day" option. Person who accumulates the most votes in the day wkill be lynched at the end of the day (he will no longer have permission to write in the forum but can observe the game). If "Cancel/Skip Day" has the most votes, nobody will be lynched and it will proceed into night. The poll cannot be rigged by multiple accounts since the forum is visible by only the select 15 or so. Each day will be one real life day; at the end of the day I will lock the topic and announce it's night (night will last one full day as well) for Mafia to decide who to kill, doctor who to save, detective who to investigate, etc.

Mafia Group Chat: Privileges similar to Forum Mafia forum (I will start topics titled "Night #". ONLY the Mafia members can see this forum. The Mafia members (usually 3) can choose who to kill and confirm that kill with me. The next day I will lock the topic.

Friends Group Chat: Similar to Mafia Group Chat forum, but accessible ONLY by the friends (usually 3 people). They can formulate strategies on how to win at night. This forum will also have me start a topic, and conversation will continue.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mafia General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: