Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Land War Dynamic RP (Beta 1.1)
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Land War Dynamic RP (Beta 1.1)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Sharing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tanis
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:20 pm    Post subject: Land War Dynamic RP (Beta 1.1) Reply with quote

"Land War Roleplay"

Description:
"A map where you and a friend can make a story based off my new spawning system."

Author:
"Tanis"

History:
"I am the creator of Land War"

Number of Players:
1-2 player three will be out soon im still coding.

RP.pdb
 Description:
This map should now be fully fuinctional if you are confused on how to play pm me otherwise enjoy and plz report any problems i plan on keeping my players happy!

Download
 Filename:  RP.pdb
 Filesize:  3.56 KB
 Downloaded:  717 Time(s)

Last edited by Tanis on Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:03 pm; edited 6 times in total
trineroks
Chief Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This map is technically incomplete because you're missing a win/loss trigger. I know Starcraft RP maps have no win/loss, but you're going to have to incorporate one (perhaps based on a voting system?) to end the game. This map will never end until people end, and I can already foresee point issues with the alliance triggers going all around.

Another thing, I'd advise you to replace the bullpups in the spawn menu with a faster unit (raiders) and shrink the size of the menu if possible. With the menu's current size, it'd take bullpups ages to get around to the various spawns. Of course, you'd have to ally all players with Neutral so you can't capture the structures in the menu.

Speaking of neutral structures, you should block the passageway to the spawn menu by means of spawning a neutral structure right on the path. This will prevent any players from accidentally wandering into the "menu territory". You might also want to create a little buffer between the map and the menu itself, so players can't building jump into the menu.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Sharing All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: