Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - thedesertforest
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

thedesertforest

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Sharing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
seraphrim_1
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:44 am    Post subject: thedesertforest Reply with quote

hi all,, first map, let me know for improvements

thedesert forest.pdb
 Description:
galaxite everywhere means trouble.

Download
 Filename:  thedesert forest.pdb
 Filesize:  9.81 KB
 Downloaded:  678 Time(s)

N104
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:08 am    Post subject: Re: thedesertforest Reply with quote

Posting Improvements

Please post your map pack(s) as sticky. You can change how a topic is posted as in the options that are under the message body.

Map Improvements

This map has no human sides. I'm guessing you want this to be a single player mission? It would be a very unfair multiplayer mission. YOu can pick if a side his human or computer by going to the settings tab, clicking the side you want to change, then modifying the side's intelligence on the right.

This map needs players. Although you have it set that the max and min amount of players is 1, a human cannot play this map as there are no human sides. Please make sure the max number of allowed players is the number of human sides the map has.

The map has no triggers. The bare minimum would be having end mission triggers but I suggest having a few others. Without end mission triggers neither side can win. If its single player, you'll need triggers that tell red to build units and attack blue (I assume you want blue to be the human and red to be AI or the computer).

If you add human sides and add some triggers you'll be good Very Happy
You can reply here or PM me if you have any questions about what I've posted or just any questions that have to do with map making.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Sharing All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: