Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - new enemies
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

new enemies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Sharing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aerdnwnave2
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 9:14 am    Post subject: new enemies Reply with quote

defeat the enemies before they kill you.

new enemies.pdb
 Description:
defeat the enemies before they kill you.

Download
 Filename:  new enemies.pdb
 Filesize:  6.1 KB
 Downloaded:  14379 Time(s)

knelson
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just completed your level and I thought it had a nice layout. I also like the fact that the constant attack from the enemy forced me to find another starting point for my base. I think with a few minor changes this will be an excellent mission.

1.) Create smarter enemies. After spawning the enemy and moving to the starting area. Command them to wait for about 45 seconds and then command them to attack the nearest enemy.

2.) Fortify the enemies base. With no mobile troops to protect your towers they can easily be picked off by Andy or a single cyclops. Create mobile units to protect the base and towers. (ie Action Guard Aggressiveness Defend)

3.) Have the new enemies mining also. This will allow you the ability to create random unit groups that you can use to pester the player. It adds another level of difficulty to the mission.

Keith
Palm Tungsten|E
Jazz3D1
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked the mission. The mission concept was great, and I like the initial challenge that was presented from the outset of the game.

Recommendations:

1.) Develop additional ways to make the mission a little more chanllenging. Once you figure out a strategy to deal with the challenge presented at the beginning of the mission, everything else is fairly simple. I like what knelson suggested.

Other than that, I think that you have done a good job, and I look forward to you next challenge
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Sharing All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: