Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - REDSCORPION'S GUIDE TO VICTORY
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

REDSCORPION'S GUIDE TO VICTORY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> M7: Due Dilligence
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Was this helpful?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 8 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

redscorpion
Very Active User

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:11 am    Post subject: REDSCORPION'S GUIDE TO VICTORY Reply with quote

A new band of brothers known as the Free Radicals have come to stir things up. Mine $20000 and destroy the enemy.
1) Your first goal is to mine $20000. For an effective completion, set this goal aside. DO NOT MINE $20000 UNTIL YOU HAVE DESTROYED THE FREE RADICALS (YELLOW). You will lose all 20k when you achieve it, so it's best to not build enough warehouses and processors to allow yourself to get up to 20k. 
2) Begin by building at least 2, preferably 3 vts, and a research center. Build at least 3 bullpups, and start mining and upgrading your vts.
3) During your mining operations you will come across an enemy Free Radical. Be sure to protect your bullpups. Do not seek out the enemy base just yet. Once you maintain a steady income, build yourself an army. Out of personal preference I usually build an army consisting of 2 cyclops for every 1 liberator. The consistency of your army will vary, but not that you will face many infantry, eagles, and towers. Plan accordingly.
4) With at least 10 mixed units at your disposal, build a dominion and set these units course for the northeast. Do not worry about enemies. The Free Radical's base lies across the south of the map. It is the biggest single base you will face so far. Once the dominion is deployed in the northeast, utilize these resources and protect the base. The FR will attack this new base as well. Maintain your harvesting and continue to build your army.
5) The FR base is built into two sub bases. The southeastern one controls galaxite. The southwestern one holds the HQ. Attack the southeastern one first, most easily by going down the path in between the two bases and attacking from the left side of the southeast base. Keep an eye out for reinforcements from the other base.
6) With this base destroyed, the FR are trapped and very easy to eliminate from here with as few as 10-20 cyclops.
7) With the FR base destroyed, mine until your quota of $20000 is met to win.

Black Fang Leader
Chatroom Moderator
Former Leaderboard #1

-•-~-•-~-•-~-•-~-•-~-•-~-•-~-•-~-
galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats basically what I did but you made it very clear, it is a very good strategy guide.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> M7: Due Dilligence All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: