Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - New Ideas For New Awesome Single Pack and Multiplayer Packs!
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

New Ideas For New Awesome Single Pack and Multiplayer Packs!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Authoring
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lordzeus97
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:37 am    Post subject: New Ideas For New Awesome Single Pack and Multiplayer Packs! Reply with quote

Guys,so my pc was broken and all that fece,but if you guys would love a great new set of ideas for new missions
I gave N104 this before so
World War 3-Single Player and Multiplayer
Alien Invasion-SinglePlayer and Muliplayer(using the Omni,Acme,Free Radicals And Cyan Units against the Neutrals) And for the single player version make the team used in a mission be different from the one used in the next i.e Mission One The red units are lets say russia,repelling an alien invasion on its home front but then the next would be probably acme as the us nd so on before they all team up
The Roman Empire-obviously Omni-again using the same concept from Alien Invasion,the other four(including the neutrals) try to stop futuristic rome from rising again. Single Player and Multiplayer

I've run out of ideas,but i'm pretty sure i'll get more,but for now,you guys should really use this for your new missions and please make the single player and multiplayer,with awesome storylines,and lets try to change the names of the units,kinda sick of andy,olstrom,fox and the pathetic b****h called jana,so what do you say guys,are we game,or are you lame(just joking WI players can never be lame,it contradicts the very laws of nature)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Authoring All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: