Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - New Release!
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

New Release!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Intricacy wrote:
@galm

I dont cheat on unlimited. Post your proof.

Lol what is this? I havent played against you in years if ever and havent said anything to you, ive played like 6 matches in the last several months and all were friends of mine... I got a flaming pm from you as well.

What makes you post about me for your only post when you joined in '09 and I havent played you in at least 5 years. For the record I don't think you cheated, I have no idea what your talking about, and also don't think I remember you.

sars
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with galm he probley cheated
LawrenceA
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're all cheaters, every single last one of you!
galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Law good to see you!

I'll try and cheat less...

Up to anything interesting?

I don't use that many forums anymore, though I'm on notebookreview.

TFSys
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

galm wrote:
Hey Law good to see you!

I'll try and cheat less...

Up to anything interesting?

I don't use that many forums anymore, though I'm on notebookreview.

Do you still play guys? I havent seen you in a while... exept Law...

galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive been pretty busy, mostly play privates against friends.
lisida19
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy new year everyone! First time visiting here for the first time in over 2 years and what do I see? Theres finally an Android release with actual people playing the game! Anyways, if you guys have any more of those beta releases, sign me up! Anyways, I don't play mobile games as much anymore, maybe some GBA/DS emulation when I don't have Internet and some Hearthstone. Currently at my 2nd year for a bachelor's degree in software engineering so I use most of my time in front of a computer screen instead of my phone now. Very Happy
TFSys
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lisida19 wrote:
Happy new year everyone! First time visiting here for the first time in over 2 years and what do I see? Theres finally an Android release with actual people playing the game! Anyways, if you guys have any more of those beta releases, sign me up! Anyways, I don't play mobile games as much anymore, maybe some GBA/DS emulation when I don't have Internet and some Hearthstone. Currently at my 2nd year for a bachelor's degree in software engineering so I use most of my time in front of a computer screen instead of my phone now. Very Happy

Glad to hear from you lis)) Hope to see you online sometime... good luck with your study!

galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lisida19 wrote:

Good to hear! Keep at it! Great job market for programmers right now!

trineroks
Chief Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just logged in for the first time in a while earlier today. Wow this brings back memories.
galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad it's kinda sad to hear you say that as chief administrator... I still remember all the like Friday chats with scott and stuff like they were a few months ago not like 7 years. Yeesh that feels weird to type out.
LawrenceA
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey yeah it's all going well on my end. Doing grown-up stuff and what not, as I'm sure you guys all are.

If you log in nowadays you'll find the game seems to be as active as ever thanks to the recent Android port, but there seem to be fewer registered players and more anons.
Like, I barely play at all. I barely even try to win, and last time I looked I was 50th on the leaderboard.

Maybe if we could get some regular event going again then the community would be a lot stronger. I've been trying to stimulate the community a bit there by posting announcements for people to see when they log into chat, such as reasons to register, but I haven't really noticed an effect.

galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it seems a bit hard to get people over to the forum. And those on the forum are less active.

I used to basically only have my ipod touch too. Now I have a monster desktop that I spend more time on for both work and play.

LawrenceA
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We passionate gamers may start off on consoles but sooner or later we all end up gaming on PC.
TFSys
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="LawrenceA"]We passionate gamers may start off on consoles but sooner or later we all end up gaming on PC.[/quote

I play on pc to... but man this game has something that not many games have theese days its like playing CS 1.6... if Scott and company could remaster graphics but keep the same gameplay this game could have very high potential... i think that the game (the new one, if ever made) must not be free.... maybe 4 dollas or something... but if you keep the same game play and add the competitive mode, just like cs go did ... uff this game could become viral... just imagine classic RTS strategy with new graphics and competitive mode... and with great community... this features, if promoted propetly could atract a lot of people... i mean the game just requieres the change of graphics... thats a lot of work obviously but the main idea and the gameplay already exists.... maybe its all about fund raisings and the search for the investors... i also think that the graphic requirements shouldt be to high in order to atract more people with all types of devices, but they must be renewed... i think this game can have a lot of potential as the ESport type of game... just like Dota and CS GO.... but oh well... its just my idea and i hope that the developers are still here and have some time to read my stuff... ive been playing this game for soo long time and i love it)))

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: